HIROCHIKU CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) respects customers’ personal information and recognizes the importance of protecting it.
- Management and Protection of Personal Information The Company takes and maintains the appropriate security measures to prevent customers’ personal information from theft, destruction, falsification, leakage, loss, misuse, etc. In the case of information leakage or unauthorized access, the Company shall immediately investigate the cause, and work to prevent the spread of any damage.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties The Company will not disclose registered personal information to third parties beyond the scope of customers’ prior consent unless otherwise specified by law.
- Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information If a customer requests the disclosure, correction, or deletion of the customer’s personal information, the Company shall confirm that those who submit the request is the customer himself/herself, and the Company shall respond within a reasonable range without delay.
- Access Log Files The Company’s website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) records the information of people who access the website on an access log. The access log includes information, including the type of browser used, the page visited, the time spent on the page, the location immediately before accessing the website, and the tendency of page transition, which, however, does not contain personally identifiable information. The access log is used for website maintenance and statistical analysis of usage, but shall not be used for any other purpose.
Website PolicyRequest for the Use of the Website (Conditions of Use)
This website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is primarily intended to provide various services operated by HIROCHIKU CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), or its agent. Read the following terms and conditions before using the website and agree to these terms before use.
- Copyright The copyright and other rights related to all copyrighted materials (including text, photos, images, and programs) posted on this website belong to the Company or the rights holders who have approved the Company’s use of them. Unauthorized usage (including duplication, falsification, and distribution) shall not be permitted beyond the scope of private use permitted by law.
- Disclaimer If the Company determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend the provision of information on the website due to system maintenance or failure, natural disasters, fire, power outages, earthquakes, and other operational and technical issues, the operation of the website may be suspended or discontinued, and all or part of the information posted on the website may be changed without prior notice.