Recommended Thermal Standard Series of Heat Treatment
Furnace for Non-Ferrous MetalsPMR and RAV
Target Works (Typical Examples)
Heat Treatment Methods
Solution heat treatment, annealing, age hardening, etc.
Non-Ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum and titanium alloys undergo heat treatment processes such as solutionizing, annealing and age hardening in a protective atmosphere such as hydrogen gas, nitrogen gas and argon gas.
This system is used in a wide variety of areas including contacting materials (such as connector parts), eyeglass frames, fashion accessories and automobile and aircraft parts.
Since the inside of the furnace is evacuated first, oxygen and moisture are removed, enabling heat treatment in a protective atmosphere.
Evacuation enables great savings in the amount of atmospheric gas.
Hydrogen gas can be added depending on the target work type. In such cases, a separate safety circuit is required.
The heat circulation structure using an agitating fan achieves excellent temperature distribution.
PMR Pit Type (Vertical Type) Bright Annealing Furnace
- The operating temperature of the PMR is 200 to 750℃, and its treated weight (gross) is 400 to 2,000 kg/charge.
- After treatment, the work is left as is so that it slowly cools. Quick cooling with the gas circulation method using a heat exchanger is also available.
RAV Horizontal Type Vacuum Purge Bright Heating Furnace
- The operating temperature of the RAV is 100 to 650℃, and its treated weight (gross) is 50 to 500 kg/charge.
- The RAV has a programmed heating function and a mechanism for forced cooling after heating, enabling efficient unattended operation.
PMR Pit type (vertical type) bright annealing furnace
- Control panel
- Valve stand
- Vacuum pump
- Furnace cover up/down device
- Agitating fan
- Insulating material
RAV Horizontal type vacuum purge bright heating furnace
- Agitating fan
- Agitating motor cover
- Cooling blower
- Vacuum exhaust pump